Klook.com

Thursday, January 10, 2019

Why does Irene keep on getting prettier and prettier..

I actually didn't want to post this because I know Irene-related posts always get so much down votes without any clear reasons.. But I really want to share these pictures with Pann users who like Irene..ㅠㅠ

Red Velvet flew back to Korea on January 7th after finishing their Japanese concert for ISAC and she looked really really~~~ pretty..


I have some other pictures, but I'm prioritizing these gifs..
Yes, these were taken in the same dayㅎㅎ
The ones in the above were taken in the airport while the rest were taken at ISAC!
And if you have any other pictures of Irene, share with us in the comment sectionㅠㅠ

[+111][-28]

1. [+31][-3] Irene's facial features are so beautiful.. I'm so jealous of her..

2. [+31][-3] This is my favorite gif of her.. And it's a pretty popular one, so I'm sorry if there are other people who already posted this before..

3. [+10][-3] 3..

4. [+10][-2] She's really prettyㅠㅠㅠ

5. [+8][-0] Havana..

trazy.com