Klook.com

Thursday, January 10, 2019

If you're a K-drama fans, you'll agree that these are the top 3 most legendary drama characters

Descendants of The Sun
Song Joongki as Yoo Sijin


Moonlight Drawn by Clouds
Park Bogum as Lee Young

KKXMH

Goblin
Gong Yoo as Kim Shin

WVzkD

You need to be as popular as these three characters to get the label 'legendary'..


-I don't really agree with Park Bogum's character, though..

-I only agree with Gong Yoo's character in Goblin..

-I have never watched any of these dramas..

-Choi Taek, Yoo Sijin, Lee Young, Kim Shin.. 2016 was a really great year..

-I would say it's Do Minjoon, Yoo Sijin, and Kim Shin..

-Park Bogum's character in Reply 1988 had a bigger impact.. Choi Taek was literally a syndrome that happened all over the country..

-Park Bogum shouldn't be in this list.. I didn't watch any of these dramas, but I can totally feel the popularity that Kim Shin and Yoo Sijin  had.. But not with Park Bogum's character..

-I didn't watch Park Bogum's drama..

-Park Bogum indeed gained so much fame because of that drama, but not with his role..

-I haven't watched any of these dramas, and it's already 2019 now..

-Park Bogum's role as Choi Taek was so much more popular than Lee Young..
trazy.com