Klook.com

Thursday, January 10, 2019

The thing about teasing other people for being a couple and stuff..

There's this guy in my class who's close with this girl.. My friends often tease them whenever they do something together and stuffs. At first, they would deny (that they're dating) and now, they end up avoiding each other..

I know that in some cases, they really do become a couple but if I were in their shoes, I would feel really uncomfortable..
But I'm not close with any male friends, anyway^^

They used to play around a lot, though..ㅠㅠ


[+317][-3]

1. [+122][-1] I feel sorry for them..ㅋㅋㅋ I hate it when people are like, 'Oh.. What's up with you guys~~' when I joke around with my male friends. It just shows that they have none friends of opposite gender..

2. [+98][-0] I am so f*cking annoyed by stuffs like that;; I lost one of my best friend because of that..

3. [+56][-0] I'm a uni student and there's this guy who always walks home with me because we go to the same direction. Our other friends always try to set us up and that sucks.. I mean, I already hate everyone in uni and they're just making it worseㅜㅜ I'm not crazy enough to date in college..

4. [+20][-4] I have more than two male friends who avoided me because other people always tease and try to set us up..

5. [+11][-0] That's what you do to idols..ㅋㅋㅋ 
trazy.com