Klook.com

Thursday, January 10, 2019

My friend kissed an idol..

This is not a recent event, it happened quite a long time ago..ㅋㅋㅋ
You know when we go to the club and get attracted to some random guys, right?ㅎㅎ
So I went to a club with this friend of mine, she danced around and ended up kissing an idolㅋㅋㅋ
We got separated in the club, I don't exactly know how it happened, but she told me that she kissed an idol.. 
He's not a rookie idol, he has been in the industry for quite some time. You'll know who he is if I tell you his name..
What shocks me the most is that, this idol is well-known for his cheerful and innocent image..
I never expected him to kiss some random girl in a club, especially when there are a lot of people around them..


[+42][-114]

1. [+234][-2] Sw*ngs..? He's popular for being the Kidd-Guy in Octagon (club's name)..ㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+233][-4] Well, I kissed Leonardo Dicaprio..

3. [+157][-9] What are you going to do if you unintentionally harm innocent idols with this kind of post..? It's better to not post anything about it at all if you're not going to tell us who is it, it will drag public's opinion and lead to false rumors. And you're making the idols' fans worry, you know. Let's not harm innocent people and take down this post;;

4. [+76][-3] You guys probably don't know since most of you are still minor and have never been to club;; But a lot of celebrities go to club, you know..ㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+69][-6] Wait a sec.. I'm sorry, I can't properly read your post because Suzy and IU keeps on sending me messages. I'll be back after blocking them.
trazy.com