Klook.com

Thursday, January 10, 2019

This '03 liner idol who just debuted today is so freaking handsome

Jellyfish Ent. new boy group, VERIVERY's Kangmin.
He's so freaking handsome, right..

[+199][-19]

1. [+68][-0] An idol.. Who's younger than me. When I was young, I've always thought that all idols are Oppa (older) to me..ㅠㅠㅠ

2. [+50][-10] Whoa.. There are a lot of kids my age who debuted as idols these days.. I suddenly feel so f*cking old..

3. [+23][-0] Hul.. He's really handsome..

4. [+14][-1] He kinda has this SM looks in him.. He looks like the mixture of NCT's Doyoung and Jaehyun during their SM Rookies days.. And don't you think he resembles Jaehyun in the last picture..? Anyway, he's handsome..

5. [+10][-1] He looks like NCT's Jaehyun in the last picture..

6. [+9][-1] He looks like the mixture of Monsta X's Minhyuk and NCT's Jaehyun in the last picture..

7. [+7][-0] I guess I'm getting old now..

8. [+7][-0] '03 liner..? We're the same age.. F*ck
trazy.com