Klook.com

Thursday, January 10, 2019

IZONE's Japan debut single jacket image






-I like the vibes of these pictures.. It somehow reminds me of a fashion magazine..

-So pretty.. They're going with a really nice concept..

-Now I know why Kim Chaewon is popular in Japan..ㅋㅋ

-Are they going with a retro concept..? Their outfits look nice..

-Lee Chaeyeon kinda looks awkward.. She reminds me of that photo shoot mission in Sixteen..

-It actually looks so much better than what I expected..

-It only looks good because the girls are pretty..ㅋㅋㅋ

-I really like this, though..? It's better than their jacket image for their Korean debut..ㅋㅋ I love Yuri<3

-Did the stylists get all of these outfits from H&M sale..?

-Why is Wonyoung so pretty.. The other girls are pretty as well, but I just can't stop looking at Wonyoung..

-Do they really have to wear those outfits in order to get attention in Japan?? I like their Korean styling better..

-I have a feeling they're going to hit big..
trazy.com