Klook.com

Thursday, January 10, 2019

Idols' body proportions

They all have great body proportions..

But Yoo A's head is really small..


-Hul.. Yoo A is the second girl from the left, right?? Her face is really small.. No, her head is really small to start off with..

-Whoa.. Yoo A's face may disappear at that point.. 

-Are they acting like that because it's cold out there?ㅠㅠ

-If I were there I probably would look like a big stone among all those girls...

-Yoo A has the smallest face I have ever seen in my entire life.. I was really surprised when I saw her in person..

-Isn't Yoo A 160-cm tall..? She looks like she's over 170 cm, she has a really great body proportion..

-I couldn't find Yoo A's face..

-I've seen Yoo A in person before and her face is so small until the point that I doubt my own eyes..

-WJSN's members are wearing long sleeves and they're freezing, just imagine how cold is it for OMG's members who are wearing short sleeves..ㅠㅠ

-This is why not just anyone can be celebrity..

-Whoa.. She reminds me of that barbie doll I used to play with when I was younger..
trazy.com