Klook.com

Thursday, January 10, 2019

I have a question for those who watched Boys Before Flowers

What were the dramas that may be cringy, but also popular during that period of time?ㅠㅠ
I only know Boys Before Flowers, You're Beautiful, and Goong..ㅠㅠㅠ
I want to watch some dramas to spend my term break..



-Heartstrings..

-Dream High, Master of Study..

-To The Beautiful You..

-Playful Kiss..

-Heartstrings, Shut Up Flower Boy Band, Dream High, Master of Study..

-All My Love For You, Dream High, Master of Study, Heartstrings, Pasta..

-The Rooftop Prince..

-Sungkyunkwan Scandal..

-Coffee Prince was a really good drama, you have to watch it..

-This brings me so much memories..ㅋㅋ But I don't think I would be able to watch it again now.. It's too cringy..

-My Girlfriend is Gumiho..

-Full House..?

-I'm Sorry I Love You, Bad Guys.. ㅠㅠ They're not cringy, but one of the best movies and dramas in South Korea..ㅠㅠ
trazy.com