Klook.com

Monday, January 7, 2019

The idol group who won Digital Song/Album Bonsang two years in a row

BTS

Twice


-I'm not a fan of these groups but I sincerely congratulate them.. They're the representative male and female idol group of the generation and that's so cool..

-The top male and female idol group of the current generation..

-They are the only groups who won two years in a row?? Wow.. BangTwice are so cool!

-One is my favorite group and the other one is my mom's favorite group..

-Twice is so amazing.. I'm so proud of my girls..bb

-As expected from BangTwice!

-They're not BTS and Twice for no reason..

-Congratulations to BTS and Twice!!

-I love both groups so much!! Congrats!!

-I love BangTwice so much.. I hope they'll become more successful in 2019! Good luck!!

-This proves that no matter how much people are trying to hate on Twice and bringing them down, the girls remain unbothered and stay on top..

-Let's work hard this year and make it three years in a row!!

-I knew they were going to win the Bonsang!! My prediction was accurate..
trazy.com