Klook.com

Monday, January 7, 2019

IZONE's member who's currently gaining so much fame after their debut

is Kim Chaewon.


She has never been in the top 11 during the eliminations.
But then, she got in on the final line up. It was her first time being in the top 11. 

She has been receiving positive reactions from both Korean and Japanese netizens.

She's good at performing.
When you see her performance, you would understand why she has so much popularityㅋㅋ







-Chaewon-ah, I used my family's phones just to vote for you..ㅠㅠ

-I have always voted for her. I personally think her fancam during Like Ooh Ahh was the best..

-She may not be that popular in South Korea, but she's really famous in Japan..

-She looks like a little adorable chick..

-She looks like a fairy..

-I've always thought that Chaewon and Lee Chaeyeon has a really great skin..

-The more I see her, the more I realize how Woolim-type she is..ㅋㅋㅋ She also has the voice that Woolim is totally into..

-She looks cute..

-It's my first time seeing her.. She kinda looks like Chungha..

-I think I did a great job by voting her consistently! 

-Oh.. She resembles Lee Sungkyung. And I can see Jung Eunji in one of those gifs too..

-She looks like a member of Stray Kids..ㅋㅋㅋ

-I didn't really notice her during Produce 48, but I have to admit that she becomes really outstanding after debuting..ㅋㅋ So freaking pretty..ㅋㅋ

-Yuri..? I can't remember the name but there's a girl in her group who looks exactly like her..
trazy.com