Klook.com

Monday, January 7, 2019

Who has the best visual in Sky Castle?

Judging only from their looks and not anything else.

Cha Kijoon

Cha Seojoon

Hwang Woojoo


-I don't watch the drama and it's my first time seeing these guys. None of them is my ideal type but if I really had to pick, I would choose Cha Seojoon

-Damn it, it's so hard to choose one.. I'm gonna go with Kijoon..

-I just started watching the drama yesterday and Kijoon is really handsome..

-Youngjae..

-What about Youngjae..?

-I don't watch the drama and I have never seen either of these actors. But Cha Sejoon, the guy is handsome..

-As someone who don't watch Sky Castle, I'm gonna choose Cha Seojoon..

-F*ck.. Kijoon and those thick eyebrows got me weak..ㅜ

-Kijoon.. Anyway, I can't believe the OP didn't put Youngjae in the list..ㅠㅠ

-Kijoon.. I had a really hard time choosing between him and Woojoo..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Seojoon, I love youㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-None of them is my ideal type. But the last guy looks older than the rest..

-Cha Kijoon.. He looks like the type of guy who doesn't only have the looks, but also knows the way to melt women's hearts..

-I personally think Youngjae has the best visual..

-Seojoon, but I like Youngjae too..

-If only Kijoon was 10 cm taller, he would literally be flawless..
trazy.com