Klook.com

Monday, January 7, 2019

Netizens think that Sana doesn't suit this hairstyle as seen in the press-taken pictures from GDA 2019






I personally think she doesn't suit that hair color + straight hairstyle

(click link for more pics)

-I mean, Sana is so pretty.. What are they doing to her hair..ㅠㅠ

-She still looks beautiful, anyway..

-She looks like the typical second main characters that you would usually see in dramas.. The one that's so mean to the main character..

-Not the best hairstyle, but our Sana still looks gorgeous..

-I agree, it looks so weird on her..ㅠㅠ What are they doing to such beautiful lady..ㅠㅠ

-I think I could've done so much better with Sana's hair..ㅡㅡ Anyway, Sana still looks pretty!

-..?? You're telling me that she went to salon just to get this look???

-That looks like my hair when I mess up with my hair straightener..ㅋㅋ But she still looks beautiful with such hairstyle, whoa..

-That hair reminds me of her during Twice's early debut days..ㅋㅋㅋ I have to agree that it's not her best hairstyle, though..

-F*ck.. Sana could do her own hair and it would look so much better than the hair stylist's..

-I also think that the hair color doesn't suit her skin tone.. She looks the best with ash hair color..ㅠㅠ

-Who dares to make our Sana's hair looks like that..
trazy.com