Klook.com

Monday, January 7, 2019

Kim Hyeyoon reveals that she auditioned for both Yeseo and Hyena role

What's interesting is that Kim Hyeyoon could've played as Kim Hyena (Kim Bora's role) role.
She reveals that she auditioned for both character (Hyena and Yeseo's roles) and says, "I personally think I suit Hyena's role more. But the producers and everyone else disagree, they think I suit Yeseo's role more." She continues, "I have never imagined myself playing the role of a daughter of a rich family. I thought someone prettier (than me) would get such role"

스카이캐슬 예서, 혜나역 둘다 오디션 봤던 김혜윤 | 인스티즈


-She suits Yeseo's role really well..ㅠㅠㅠ

-She's so adorable..

-I have noticed her since she played as one of the bullies in Shopping King Louis, I was thinking "Why is a minor role so good at acting.." Since then I knew, she's going to be a big actress..

-She suits Yeseo's role really well.. I honestly can't imagine who would play that role better than her..ㅠㅠ

-She suits Yeseo's role really well, but I think she's going to do well as Hyena too..!

-I was very surprised to find out that she was born on 1996.. She looks like a real high school student..ㅠㅠ

-I'm very proud of her, especially since she gained a lot of popularity these days..ㅠㅠ

-She's really good at acting.. Like for real..ㅠㅠ

-Yeseo-ya, let's go for SNU Med School..

-Sky Castle did well on their casting.. All of the actors and actresses suit their role really well..

-I don't really like her role, but I have to admit that she looks cute.. Especially with all those princess outfits she always wears~~

-Look at those cute dimples..ㅋㅋ
trazy.com