Klook.com

Monday, January 7, 2019

The change in Jennie's stage outfits after Black Pink changed their stylists

It is said that Black Pink changed their stylists during DDDD era

Before





After






(click on the link for more pics and gifs)

-Choi Kyungwoon has a good fashion sense, but she always gives her the same thing to wear. And since she works for other singers too, she gives them similar outfits which is a big no..

-Back then, her stage outfits look comfortable and cute to copy especially for daily looks. But now, her stage outfits are really 'stage outfits', the type of outfits that only can be worn for stage..

-I can't really spot the difference.. She just looks beautiful in everything..

-Back then, her outfits were always on point but now.. They just look like the typical girl group stage outfits. But I can't deny that Jennie looks good in everything..

-I like their previous stylists, I guess.. Some of those pictures were her legendary looks. I think their current stylists are into lingerie looks..? I guess..

-Their previous stylist was so perfect.. Why did they change the stylist..?

-Jennie never fail to blow my mind.. How could she manage to look gorgeous with such outfits??

-The previous stylist was so witty and it was always fun to look forward to what the girls would wear. While the current stylist just looks like the typical idol stylists..

-Both stylists are great, but I think the current stylist is more into.. sexy outfits..?

-Jennie exposes so much skin after changing the stylists...

-No wonder why I noticed something different.. I think the current stylist is going for sexy looks..?

-I like their previous stylist better..


trazy.com