Klook.com

Monday, January 7, 2019

Yoon Se Ah's crazy acting skills today.gif

[스카이캐슬] 오늘 윤세아 미친 연기력.gif | 인스티즈
Seunghye-ya..ㅠㅠㅠ
I'm literally tearing up..


-She's really good at acting..ㅠㅠ

-I swear, I was so close to crying when I watched this scene..ㅠㅠ

-I literally cried at this scene..ㅠㅠㅠ The best scene in the whole drama..ㅠㅠ

-I bursted out crying when she screamed 'Don't touch my daughter'...

-I literally got goosebumps all over my body..ㅠㅠ

-Please let Queen Seunghye be happy..ㅜㅜ

-I cried along with her at this scene..ㅠㅠ

-I swear, I literally cried when she started crying..

-Please let her be anything but happy..ㅠㅠ I hope the writers will let Seunghye walk on the flowery paths..ㅠㅠ

-She doesn't even have kids in real life.. Her acting skills are no joke. I heard that she hasn't married yet.

-The way she screams, the way she lets out a disgusted expressions.. Her acting was literally flawless..ㅠㅠㅠ

-I don't usually cry when I watch dramas or movies, but I bursted out crying because of her..ㅠㅠ

-This scene made me cry like a babyㅠㅠ

trazy.com