Klook.com

Monday, January 7, 2019

Twice's member who turns Golden Disk Awards into Madame Tussauds








-Is she a doll..?

-Whoa.. She's so freaking pretty..

-I think I have actually seen a doll that looks just like her..ㅋㅋㅋ

-She really does look like a doll..

-I personally think Tzuyu is the prettiest member in Twice..ㅋㅋ She's so freaking gorgeous..

-Tzuyu never fail to amaze me with her beauty..

-I personally think she has the best visual and and physical figure among the other female idols..

-She's so beautiful.. She's literally a Goddess..

-This is insane.. She's so freaking beautiful, it drives me crazy..

-Whoa.. She's so freaking pretty.. And her outfit looks pretty as well..

-Just imagine how great she must feel whenever she takes a look at the mirror..

-I guess this is why people can't stop talking about Tzuyu..

-To be honest, all of Twice's members are gorgeous..

-She has the visual and also the body.. She's literally flawless.. 
trazy.com