Klook.com

Monday, January 7, 2019

Legal High releases their poster



-The main characters are so young..

-I thought that was Lee Seunggi..

-I think the drama would be similar to the Japanese version of it.. But I believe in Jin Goo, he's good at acting..

-That looks like the poster of some Japanese dramas..

-My favorite Japanese drama..ㅠㅠㅠ Please do well on this one..ㅠㅠ

-I have a feeling they're going to rock this drama.. I can see some similarities with the original version..

-I have no worries since Jin Goo has some good acting skills.. But what's up with the poster..ㅋㅋㅋ

-Ah.. I'm looking forward to this drama..

-The poster looks so weird..

-I think Jin Goo would suit the role, but Seo Eunsoo may be a problem here..

-I had no idea that was Jin Goo if people didn't talk about it on the comment section..ㅋㅋ

-Jin Goo will do well on this drama.. We all know how great his acting skills are..

-I'm not worried of the male main character.. It's the female main character and the plot..

-Seo Eunsoo..??
trazy.com