Klook.com

Wednesday, January 2, 2019

10 idols who are most likely to be casted if they made a live action of One Piece!



1. Jungkook as Luffy

2. Song Mino as Zoro

3. Park Jihoon as Chopper

4. Nara as Nico Robin

5. Kwanghee as Brook

6. P.O as Ivankov

7. Jang Wonyoung as Boa Hancock

8. Chanyeol as Ace

9. Jung Joonyoung as Basil Hawkins

10. Hani as Hina


-What the f*ck is this..ㅋㅋㅋ

-Seems like you're just naming random idols here..ㅋㅋ Why does Jang Wonyoung get Hancock, what are you doing to a kid..

-The OP seems to be naming random idols on this post..ㅋㅋㅋ

-These idols don't suit the characters at all.. None of them..

-Why does Kwanghee get Brook..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Are you crazy?ㅋㅋㅋ

-I think V would be a better choice for Luffy's character..

-Saw Luffy and skipped to the comment section..

-What the.. Did a reporter really write such post..?ㅋㅋㅋ I mean, I get it that you're just doing it for fun but you should've done better..

-Brook is an Ajusshi, why does Kwanghee get that character?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ And isn't Jang Wonyoung too young to be Boa Hancock..? I think Nara and Park Jihoon are the only ones who suit their characters..

-You're telling me this wasn't posted in an online community but in an actual news portal..?ㅋㅋㅋ

-Please, don't do things like this..

-Yeah, only their hair colors look the same..

-I disagree with the whole post but P.O..? I literally bursted out laughing when I saw that guyㅋㅋㅋ

-Nara suits the character quite well, doesn't she?ㅋㅋㅋ

-Kwanghee-ya, I'm sorry..ㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com