Klook.com

Wednesday, January 2, 2019

WJSN Seola's legendary hair colors

1. Blonde



2. Ash



3. Black



4. Two tone



For me it's #2


-She should keep that ash hair..

-They all look good in her, how am I supposed to pick one..ㅠㅠ But if I really had to, I'd choose #1..

-It's my first time seeing her and that blonde hair left a deep impression in me.. She really looks like a fairy.. Bursting off with idol vibes!!

-She looks beautiful, especially with the way she draws long eyeliner like that. I personally think she suits blonde hair the best..

-#3.. She looks like a princessㅜㅜ

-She doesn't really suit bright hair colors.. I think that's the only color she needs to avoid because the rest look good in her!

-She looks so much better with dark hair.. Bright hair color only makes her nose looks bigger;;

-I've always thought she suits dark hair the best but then she dyed her hair blonde and prove me wrong.. 

-Blonde.. She looks really outstanding with bright color..

-#3.. That color makes her facial features look more distinctive..

-She looks beautiful regardless the hair color.. But the combination of her, ash hair, and red lip is just.. killing me.

-Black >>> Blonde >>> The rest..

-She looks beautiful with all colors, I can't choose one..ㅠㅠ

trazy.com