Klook.com

Wednesday, January 2, 2019

The most legendary way for an idol to reveal his relationship

It happened on July 2003, during Click B's concert.

Oh Jonghyuk was a 12th grader, and his girlfriend, Lee Dahee, was in the audience of Click B's concert.

After finishing the song, he talked a little bit and said
"My girlfriend is right here" and revealed his relationship with Lee Dahee.

At first, fans thought he was only joking.

But then the light shone on Lee Dahee who was in the middle of the audience.
Oh Jonghyuk said, "This is the woman that I love"
And showed her face to all of her fans.

Of course, Lee Dahee was touched and cried because of the surprise that he did.
But his fans were really shocked and had a mental breakdown.

[+207][-1]

1. [+103][-0] That's a big no..

2. [+96][-1] He made a fool out of all the fans who were there..

3. [+94][-0] I've heard this story a lot but I had no idea the girlfriend he was 'revealing' was Lee Dahee..

4. [+46][-0] That's crazy.. By Lee Dahee, do you mean the.. actress..??

5. [+45][-0] F*ck, I was there in the audience when it happened..ㅋㅋ He was not my bias, but I swore I doubted my own ears when I heard his confession..ㅋㅋㅋ And I was young back then so I was like ..???????????.. But now, looking back at it.. It was one of the most dumb-founded moments I have experienced in my entire fangirl life..

trazy.com