Klook.com

Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Kang Daniel's fans probably don't have any worries at all..

It's my first time seeing a male idol being a trending topic just because he made an Instagram account..ㅋㅋ It's very cool.. And this proves that he has a big fandom.


[+280][-14]

1. [+92][-1] Well, everything he does always become a hot topic.. I bet his fans don't have any worries at all.. ㅇㅇ

2. [+89][-1] Niel has this ability to make people adore him.. He has this kind of unexplainable loveliness in him..

3. [+68][-1] I'm so happy right now.. I feel like I could die..

4. [+44][-1] He's the type of guy that most of women really like.. He has the perfect body to start off, and not to mention that his visual is no joke either..ㄷㄷㄷ

5. [+33][-0] He became the most searched keywords out of the blue, I was wondering what it was.. Turns out he just made an Instagram account.. I swore I thought my heart was going to drop to my stomach..ㅠㅠ So then, I went and followed his account...

trazy.com