Klook.com

Wednesday, January 2, 2019

The top 3 BTS' songs that I-fans find difficult to understand

Ma City (2015)
The story talks about their hometowns.
It's very difficult to understand for people who knows nothing about the cities. 


Baepsae (2016}
There are a lot of explained videos on youtube regarding the lyrics

Ddaeng (2018)
There are various explained videos to help fans understand the songs better.
This one has almost 500K viewsㄷㄷ


-It fascinates me how I-fans are putting effort to understand the songs.. That's just amazing..

-I am so grateful to be born as a Korean Army..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Even I can't fully understand those lyrics about their hometowns, I can't imagine how confusing it must be for the I-fans..

-Hul, it took me awhile to understand Ma City..ㅋㅋㅋ I can only understand about the Busan part..

-I was born and raised in Seoul, that's why I literally understand nothing about Ma City..ㅋㅋ

-They might as well learn about the whole Korean culture while they're at it..ㅋㅋㅋ

-Honestly, even as a Korean I still can't fully understand Ddaeng..ㅋㅋ

-I'm one of the people who watch those explained videos in order to understand the songs..

-They're also learning Korean too, unconsciously!

-These all are my favorite song of BTS..ㅋㅋㅋ

-These kind of lyrics are actually fun to understand..ㅋㅋㅋ

-Learn something new everyday..

-I had to translate Ddaeng's lyrics in order to understand it..
trazy.com