Klook.com

Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Jennie's legendary gif

So freaking pretty..



-I'm so jealous of Kai..

-Whoa, she's so freaking beautiful.. Like, for real..

-She somehow reminds me of Regina George from Mean Girls..

-She looks beauty but in an 'antagonist' way..ㅋㅋㅋ

-Jennie is so freaking pretty and adorable.. She's cute and sexy both at the same time..ㅠㅠ

-She's really beautiful. Totally the type of visual that suits to be in Western TV Series..?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Crazy.. I'm not a fan but I like her so much.. She's so adorable..

-Jennie has a lot of charms..

-I love you Jennie.. You're so beautiful..

-I wonder what have she done in her previous life to be this beautiful in her current life..

-Kai, you one lucky bastard.. I'm jealous of you..

-Our Jennie.. Let's only walk on the flowery paths..

-She's indeed so freaking pretty.. I don't have any problems with her relationship, but I don't think it's the right time for her to be in one. She's currently the hottest trend in the industry..

-Her cheeks are so adorable!
trazy.com