Klook.com

Wednesday, January 2, 2019

???: Oppa~ Your face is just the size of a fist!

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
It's Younghoon from The Boyz!!


-He's so freaking cute and adorable..ㅋㅋㅋ

-Oh Gosh, he's really handsome..

-It's cuter how he denies that with a poker face..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-He denies it with all his might..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I thought he was just another handsome guy, turns out he's also quite cute to..ㅋㅋ

-What a cutie..ㅠㅠ I'm melting..ㅜㅜ I'll remember your name, Younghoon..ㅠㅠ

-He's so honest and it's the cutest thing ever..ㅎㅎ

-Younghoon is such a cutie..ㅠㅠ

-What in the world.. He's so freaking cute..ㅠㅠ

-I can see Sehun and Cha Eunwoo in him.. The conclusion is that he's very handsome, totally the type of visual you would only see in comic books..

-He's handsome and as if that is not enough, he's also very cute..

-Why does he look so handsome..??

-I didn't know his name was Younghoon!! I saved a gif of him with cotton candy, but I didn't know his name until this second..ㅠㅠ He has a really adorable personality..
trazy.com