Klook.com

Wednesday, January 2, 2019

[Double post] Sulli's recent Instagram update raise some question marks

Caption: Only love exists in Jinri's house<3

Netizen: 'Does anyone know why she's acting like this?'
Sulli: 'What's wrong with me?'











-Why are they so mean to her..ㅋㅋㅋ Just let her have some fun..

-Wow..ㅋㅋㅋ Sulli is really amazing..

-Is she drunk..?

-She does whatever she feels like doing, anyway..

-She's so frank.. It's not so bad to live like that, after all..

-It looks like an elementary student's birthday party..ㅋㅋㅋ

-Netizens are acting like mother-in-laws.. 

-Well, she has gotten so much weirder lately.. What's up with her..

-It's not like she committed a crime or anything.. She's just having fun, what's your problem..?

-Who's that guy..? Her boyfriend..?

-It's up to you to hate or love her but do you really have to say that out loud in her own Instagram account..?ㅋㅋㅋ And on top of that, using fake account so that people won't know your real identity..

-Most of people can't understand her feeds. But, it doesn't harm anyway and she's having fun. So what..?

---













-All of her pictures look like they were taken in the 70s..ㅋㅋ

-I really wonder what's wrong with her.. But yeah, it doesn't matter as long as she's happy..

-They just look like a bunch of kids who don't know how to take pictures properly..

-I think I know what kind of feeds is she going for..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-What kind of Instagram feeds are these..

-She's weird...

-She looks happy..

-I have a feeling this is going to be a dark history for her.. I bet in just two years, she's going to wish she had never uploaded these pictures..

-Such an unique Instagram feeds.. I'm digging it..

-I think she's just trying to copy her friend, Mimi. Mimi's IG feeds are quite 'hippie', but Sulli's a little bit burdensome to see;;

-If being popular means I have to do this kind of feeds, I'm giving up..

-Not a big fan of such feeds..

-She reminds me of Cassie from Skins..

-Seems like she gets along well with that Mimi girl..
trazy.com