Klook.com

Monday, January 14, 2019

Gifs of the second member of TXT, Soobin







-He looks like the mixture of BTOB's Lee Minhyuk and NCT's Doyoung..

-He looks cute..

-I heard that he's 184 cm tall..? Wow..

-Hul.. He's totally my type..

-Is Big Hit going for an innocent concept..?

-I heard that he's the leader of the group.. He kinda has an actor vibe in him.. Simply put, he looks like a really kind person..ㅋㅋㅋ

-He reminds me of Jungkook and Jin..ㅋㅋ I don't understand why people think he looks average.. I mean, have you ever seen anyone like him on the street..?? He's handsome..

-He kinda reminds me of Jungkook..ㅋㅋㅋ He lokos cute..

-He's handsome.. but his hair.. looks.. like a helmet..ㅠㅠㅠ

-He looks like the type that SM really likes..

-He looks like the mixture of BTOB's Lee MInhyuk and Astro's Sanha..

-He looks so sweet.. And so is the member who were first introduced to the public..
trazy.com