Klook.com

Monday, January 14, 2019

The previous works that were done by SKY Castle's screen writer

Yoo Hyunmi joined KBS in 2001 and was elected to be a drama screen writer
In the next 7 years, she built up her career slowly

She wrote The Scale of Providence in 2008.
Her work got acknowledged and she won the Writer's Awards for it.

She gained fame ever since

Her next work was Home Sweet Home, starring Kim Hyesoo and Shin Sung Woo.

Then she wrote Bridal Mask in 2012,
Golden Cross in 2014,
and Thank You, My Son in 2015.

Her latest work is SKY Castle, which started airing since last year.

JTBC 스카이캐슬 작가님의 그간 작품들 | 인스티즈
JTBC 스카이캐슬 작가님의 그간 작품들 | 인스티즈


-I still remember the whole plot of 'Home Sweet Home'ㅠㅠㅠ

-Hul.. Green Rose. I still remember how great that drama was, even when it aired when I was in elementary school..

-Hul.. Home Sweet Home and Bridal Mask..

-Now that I realise it, Home Sweet Home and SKY Castle is actually kind of similar.. 

-Hul.. She wrote Bridal Mask..??

-Bridal Mask.. One of the best dramas that I have ever watched in my entire life..

-I enjoyed watching Bridal Mask.. It's probably her best work in her entire career..

-Oh.. I had no idea she was the screen writer of Bridal Mask..

-Bridal Mask was a really great drama..ㅠㅠ 

-If you haven't watched Bridal Mask, you really need to start watching it..

-I still remember Home Sweet Home, it aired when I was really young but I still remember it..

-God-Bridal Mask..
trazy.com