Klook.com

Monday, January 14, 2019

I like fan theories, I’m predicting TXT is going with ‘outsider’ concept


He talks to the teddy bear, but it doesn’t reply him


No one wakes him up at school

Isn’t it clear?

Their debut song is going to be a song about the ‘neglected ones’
They talk about their dreams and the song will have a youthful vibes in it
I’m not looking down to this group in any way

+))

I'm adding this because some of you say, 'It's a teddy bear, of course it can't speak'ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

The quality may be weird but anyway,
the Teddy Bear that he talks to is the same teddy bear that he gets from the claw machine..

And in the video, you can see that Yeonjun does not have any other interactions with other people
He's always alone, in the PC bang, etc. There's no other people no matter where he goes.

And this is what happens before he talks to the Teddy Bear


At first, he's very excited but in the end he looks restless and leans on the Teddy Bear. 
And after pointing the mic towards the Teddy Bear, he tilts his head but that scene gets cut from this gif..

You know what I'm saying right..? 

And I actually have another theory about how Yeonjun spins around in the PC Bang, but I'm not really sure about it..
All I'm saying that this whole concept is related to outsiders..(?)
I don't know how to put it in a better word, sorryㅠㅠ

I really like making fan theories and to be honest, Big Hit's songs are really hard to explain..
All of their scenes have different meanings.. Anyway, good luck to TXT's fans..!
Thank you for all the commentsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+371][-12]
1. [+197][-0] ‘Outsider’ concept, f*ckㅋㅋㅋㅋ It’s my first time hearing such conceptㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+131][-2] It may sound weird because the OP can’t put her whole predictions into some good words, but I actually agree with her. The whole song is probably about using dreams to escape their reality.. Or maybe about the outsiders who become friends (could be both members and their fans) because they share the same dream..

3. [+92][-0] ‘Outsider’ concept, f*ckㅋㅋㅋ This may sound funny but it actually makes sense..

4. [+38][-0] If that’s true than I guess Big Hit tend to produce songs about hard topics rather than love, and I think that’s really cool.. Maybe that’s also why their concept seems different than any other idols’ concepts..

5. [+27][-0] I’m getting goosebumps.. I just saw a post stating that the flowers Yeonjun is holding in his teaser means ‘friendship’. So I think this prediction kind of makes sense..

6. [+23][-0] There’s no way that they’re outsiders with those visuals..

7. [+22][-0] Well, Big Hit really likes having some deep meanings in their songs..ㅋㅋㅋ. So I think there’s a possibility that this prediction is true..

8.[+20][-0] This may sound random, but I really like how Big Hit has the right amount of members in their groups..
trazy.com