Klook.com

Monday, January 14, 2019

The people who have watched all of these dramas must be fans of cringe-worthy things!!










Cringey..
I've watched all of these dramas except for the first one..


-I haven't watched all of these dramas.. Not even one..

-I've watched Shut Up, Flower Boy Band and it got me thinking "Why am I watching this" the whole episode..

-I've watched The Heirs and Dream High, but I can't remember the endings..

-I've watched 7 out of all these dramasㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I've only watched Prince Hours, Shut Up Flower Boy Band, and Dream Highㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

-Shut Up Flower Boy Band is actually a nice drama.. But I don't think I can re-watch the whole series..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

-Prince Hours is a really nice drama..

-I guess I'm really into cringe stuffs then, I've watched all of the dramas listed here..

-I can't believe you missed 'You're Beautiful'...

-I've watched all of these dramas except for the last one.. These dramas are very unrealistic, things like that don't happen in real life..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

-Dream High 1 is not cringey at all.. I really enjoyed watching it..

-I've only watched Prince Hours.. The best drama I have ever watched in my life..

-Please add 'You're Beautiful' to the list..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I dropped all these dramas midways because they're too cringe-worthy..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

-I couldn't bear to watch these dramas until the end..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com