Klook.com

Monday, January 14, 2019

JYP reps., 'The upcoming girl group has finished shooting MV'.. Date of debut still unconfirmed

On the 14th, JYP reps stated that their upcoming girl group has already finished shooting their MV, however the date of their debut is still unconfirmed yet.
It is said that the strong candidates of the new girl group consist of Mixine Shin Ryujin, The Fan Hwang Yeji, and Sixteen Lee Chaeryoung


-?? No survival show..?? I was so sure they were going to make another survival show, though..

-I have a feeling it's going to be a 5-members girl group..

-I' m always looking forward for JYP's girl group..ㅋㅋㅋ

-I somehow have a feeling they're going to outdo Twice..ㅋㅋI hope they're going to make the group full Korean and hit big like how Wonder Girls did.. 

-Does that mean Chaeyeon can't debut in JYP..??

-I wonder how members are they going to debut in this group..

-I have a feeling they're going to be similar to Miss A's vibe.. I'm really looking forward to them.. Are they debuting in February..?

-Ah.. That's probably they sent Hwang Yeji to participate in The FAn..

-If they're already finished with the MV it means that they're going to debut really soon..

-The upcoming girl group must carry a big pressure on their shoulders..

-Are they going to debut in the same period with Big Hit's rookie..? Both Twice and BTS are the top idol groups in this generation, I have a feeling their junior is going to do really well too..

-It's so nice to know that they're not going to have another survival show.. I can't wait for their debut..

-I wonder why Somi left JYP when they're going to debut another girl group this soon..

-It's such a pity that Somi already left the company..

-Twice still looks like a rookie tome and they're going to have a junior soon..
trazy.com