Klook.com

Monday, January 14, 2019

The thing that gets divided opinions among idols fans

is album art




1. Album arts that feature the artists' faces in it

vs

2. Album arts that only feature logo or graphic instead of faces






-1.. My idols are the most handsome guys in the whole world..

-It doesn't matter as long as they look pretty..

-I like the ones with graphics or logos better, maybe it's because I'm not an idols' fans..

-I don't care, as long as they don't look ugly.. I hate playing the music when the album art looks like sh*t..

-I hate #2.. I prefer the ones that feature the artists' faces on it..

-Honestly, the ones with graphics are the trend these days..ㅋㅋ

-It doesn't matter as long as it looks pretty.. Well, my girls are beautiful..

-#2.. You can see their faces in the photo books that's included in the album if you purchase it physically..

-Black Pink's album cover is seriously so pretty..

-#2.. It doesn't matter, I don't really pay attention to it anyway..

-I'm not an idols fans, but I personally think #1 is better..

-#2 looks pretty when I play it on my phone.. But I would prefer #1 when it comes to physical albums..

-#2.. It will never look old-fashioned even year have passed by..ㅋㅋ
trazy.com