Klook.com

Monday, January 14, 2019

I'm an Army and frankly speaking about TXT..

I'm really looking forward to their debut.
My twitter is a BTS account so I don't really talk about TXT much, but I'm actually really looking forward to them. I wonder what kind of guys the members are, and I'm also proud just by thinking that BTS has become a senior.. 
At first, I felt really weird and unsure about TXT.. I even disliked them at first, but now I like them and really looking forward to their debutㅎㅎㅎ


[+248][-61]

1. [+101][-6] I wish them all the best.. I'm not going to stan them, but I will absolutely root for them..

2. [+99][-3] BTS have their own team that takes care of them, so I don't really mind.. And each of the members are being taken care of really well by the company, so I'm not really worried of them. I just wish the rookies all the best!!ㅠㅠ  BTS and TXT's members must be really close to each other so I hope both of their fandoms get along well too.. I'm just scared some people may drag them down..

3. [+62][-5] It's just that I'm still unfamiliar with the rookies, but I don't dislike or hate them at all..

4. [+18][-0] TXT seems to have gained a lot of fans so far.. There's no need for Armys to take care of them, I don't really see why you need to reveal that you're an Army in the title.. It's like you're saying, 'I'm an Army and I'm rooting for this group'..

5. [+11][-0] Was it necessary to reveal that you're an Army..? You can just say that you're looking forward to them, no need to reveal that you're an Army.. This is so annoying..

trazy.com