Klook.com

Sunday, January 13, 2019

An idol rapper that shocks netizens with his amazing singing skills


His voice sounds really nice and he has a great singing skills..
I'm not saying this because he's a rapper. I think he would do well as a vocal too..


-I know right.. I was really surprised when I first saw this video. And Jooheon is actually a good dancer too..

-..Oh.. I think he could make a guest appearance in The King of Masked Singer..

-There's nothing that Our Jooheon can't do..ㅠㅠ He's literally good at everything he does..ㅠㅠ

-Oh..ㅋㅋㅋ He really does sound great..

-Hul.. He sounds really great.. Crazy..

-I think he makes a better singer than rapper...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-We went to the same middle school, he was already good at singing back then..ㅋㅋㅋ I never expected him to debut as a rapper..ㅋㅋㅋ

-He made an appearance in Show Me The Money, right..??

-Hul.. Why does he sound really great??

-You're saying that he's the rapper in his group..??

-He's an all-rounder.. There's literally nothing that he can't do..

-Jooheon is good at dancing, singing, rapping, and acting cute.. He's an all-rounder..

-What..?? He could pass as a vocal at this rate...

-This took me by surprise..ㅋㅋ With this skill, he could be at least the lead vocal in his group, though??
trazy.com