Klook.com

Sunday, January 13, 2019

Netizens choose the three best dramas they have ever seen in their life

tvN Signal

2016.01.22 ~ 2016.03.12, consists of 16 episodes.

Producer: Kim Wonseok, Writer: Kim Eunhee
Starring Kim Hyesoo, Jo Jinwoong, Lee Jehoon

Best ratings: 12.5%

tvN Secret Forest

2017.06.10 ~ 2017.07.30, consists of 16 episodes

Producer: Ahn Gil Ho, Writer: Lee Soo Yeon
Starring: Bae Duna, Jo Seung Woo

Best ratings: 6.6%

ONC Life On Mars

2018.06.09 ~ 2018.08.05, consists of 16 episodes

Producer: Lee Junghyo, Writer: Lee Daeil (A remake drama of British series)
Starring: Go Ah Sung, Jung Kyung Ho, Park Sung Woong

Best ratings: 5.9%


-I love all of these dramas.. They have their own unique characteristics..

-Life on Mars!! I don't usually watch drama, but I fell in love with this one..

-Signal and Secret Forest are good..ㅜㅜ And I'm not really interested in Life on Mars, I haven't watched it yet..

-I've watched all of these dramas..ㅠㅠ

-Life on Mars is the best drama I have ever watched..

-I've watched all of these, but none can defeat Signal..

-These dramas are totally my style..ㅜㅜ I still re-watch them whenever I'm bored..

-I don't usually watch dramas.. But I finished Life on Mars in just two days because of how good is it..

-No need for further explanation for Signal and Life on Mars..

-Secret Forest is the best drama I've ever watched in my life..ㅠㅠ I hope they'll make another season of it..

-I stopped watching Life on Mars midways.. I think I need to catch up now..

-Add Tunnel to the list..

-I still haven't watched Secret Forest yet..
trazy.com