Klook.com

Sunday, January 13, 2019

Jung Haein's looks at the age of 32




I know this might sound over exaggerating, but he still looks like a grad-school student.. Or a college student who took a year off.

It wouldn't be weird to see him in university..

(click link for more pics)

-I don't know if he's handsome.. But I have to admit that he looks younger than he actually is..

-He looks like that announcer who does a radio show together with Sohye..

-So f*cking handsome.. F*ck.. He's so f*cking handsome.. I love you, Jung Hae In.. You're so handsome..

-He looks like his age to me, though..? And his fansites need to take a better pictures of him, and maybe edit the pictures a little bit;;

-He's older than I originally thought he was.. I thought he looks older than he actually is, turns out that he actually looks his age..

-He has a baby face.. I was really surprised to find out his real age at first..

-Hul.. I can't believe Jung Hae In is already in his 30s..

-Hul.. I thought he was in his 20s..

-He would look so much better if his MUA pays attention to his eyebrows..

-Hul.. I thought he was around 27-ish..

-He looks really cute in the last picture..ㅋㅋㅋ

trazy.com