Klook.com

Sunday, December 30, 2018

Men surely have weak spots for cute women

Men love beautiful women, that's a fact.
But they melt into a big poodle at the sight of petite and adorable-looking women.

When they be nice around beautiful women, they're most likely trying to flirt with them.
But when they be nice around cute women, they can't help but let out a fatherly-smile. 

I'm sure they like someone who looks cute like this

[+68][-47]

1. [+141][-3] Not all short girls are cute. Please keep tht in mind.

2. [+106][-29] Not so short, though. They'll go crazy for girls who look innocent and sexy at the same time.

3. [+99][-4] Beautiful is related with adorable. Girls look adorable because they're already beautiful to start off with.

4. [+48][-2] I agree with that, men go crazy for girls who look innocent and sexy at the same time. If you take a look at popular female idols, you'll notice that most of them are the cutesy type.

5. [+29][-5] Cute girls are cute, it has nothing to do with their height. Ex: Arin, Jang wonyoung.

6. [+23][-2] Girls look adorable because they're already beautiful to start off with.

7. [+18][-0] Women also have a weak spot for cute men. The cute and puppy-like ones, at that..ㅋㅋ

8. [+15][-1] The conclusion: Men like women who are beautiful and adorable..

9. [+11][-1] I'm tall and have a slim figure, but men still tell me I look cute. Even when they're shorter than me..ㅋㅋ When I like a girl, they usually looks so cute to me..

10. [+9][-0] The conclusion is that you have to be cute and pretty at the same time.

trazy.com