Klook.com

Sunday, December 30, 2018

Three actors who would've gained tons of popularity if they were idols

1. Yoon Shiyoon





If he was an idol, people would talk about him in online communities like everyday, especially since he served in The Marine Corps. 
He has this cute and adorable personality, on top of that.
And he unexpectedly(?) reads books a lot, his fans would love him for being intelligent..

2. Choi Woosik





A lot of people like this type of face.
And as you can see in the gif, his hands are so f*cking big (that's a tablet PC). 
And he's also unexpectedly tall, being 181cm.
People would talk about him in online communities for his reversal charms + big hands.

3. Kim Minseok




Anyone can tell that he has 'idol' vibes in him.. Large eyes, small face..
He has a chef license in both Korean and Japanese cuisines. People would absolutely talk about this a lot. He's a homebody and he guested on Dangerous Beyond the Blankets.


-If Yoon Shiyoon was an idol, I would absolutely join his fandom..zㅋ

-Choi Woosik looks like the typical stan attractor..ㅋㅋ

-I already expected Kim Minseok to be in this list..ㅋㅋ

-Choi Woosik..ㅋㅋ Totally the type of face that JYP likes..

-Kim Minseok somehow looks like the mixture of Yoo Seungho and Yoo Ah In..

-The way Choi Woosik smiles would attract tons of fans to join his fandom..

-I seriously thought Kim Minseok should have became an idol instead of an actor..ㅋㅋ

-I know Yoon Shiyoon, and for Kim Minseok I've seen him on the show, but I had no idea who Choi Woosik is..

-This might be random, but I think Seojun looks like CHoi Woosik..

-The three of them are totally the type that I really like..ㅋㅋ Especially Kim Minseok, I would've sold my soul if he was an idol..

-I somehow have the feeling that whenever Choi Woosik performs on TV, people would post something like 'Who's this guy..?' in online communities..ㅋㅋ

-Choi Woosik looks like a real idol..

trazy.com