Klook.com

Sunday, December 30, 2018

BTS V's birthday advertisement at Coex SM Town




-Are other idols beside SM's allowed to put up advertisement there?? I had no diea..ㅋㅋ

-SM uses the place, doesn't mean that SM owns Coex..

-Nope, that's not SM's building. That's Coex.

-It's actually fine for other celebrities to put up ads there as long as they pay for it..

-What are you guys talking about, that building does not belong to SM.. It's okay as long as they pay for it..

-I had no idea that building wasn't SM's. Since SM always seems to promote them by featuring it on the MV or videos..

-It's really nice to see his handsome face in a big screen like that..ㅠㅠ

-I've seen Black Pink put advertisements there too..

-SM rents the place, they pay for it..ㅋㅋㅋ 

-They chose the best pictures of him to put up there..ㅋㅋ He's handsome..

-Whoa, I want to see that up close. But too bad I live so far away from Coex..

-That's so huge..ㅠㅠ I just came back from Seoul a few days ago..ㅠㅠ If only I lived in Seoul, I would've gone like literally everyday just to see that ad..

-The longer you look at him, the more handsome he gets..zㅋ

trazy.com