Klook.com

Sunday, December 30, 2018

Whoa.. Has Son Naeun gone crazy?

F*ck..ㅋㅋㅋ Are you sure she's not a queen..?
Look at her visual which doesn't make any sense. She's so freaking pretty..ㅋㅋ

I've always thought that she's just a girl with a nice body, but seeing her on Gayo Daechukje yesterday got me goosebumps all over my body.

After the show, I ended up looking for more pictures of her..ㅠㅠ


[+151][-80]

1. [+61][-5] Son Naeun is indeed very beautiful..

2. [+61][-4] She looked out-standing among the other female idols that night..

3. [+47][-2] Her visual is so overwhelming..ㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+35][-2] Son Naeun can do whatever she wants..

5. [+33][-27] I agree..ㅠㅠ My heart fell into my stomach when she performed on Gayo Daechukje..ㅠㅠ See you soon in the concert, Unnie..ㅠㅠ I love you Unnie, I'm 8 years old..

trazy.com