Klook.com

Sunday, December 30, 2018

Why does Kang Daniel stare like that..

Look at his eye smile.. F*ck. Why does he stare at someone like that..


She'll melt if he keeps on staring at her like that..


Their height difference is so heart-fluttering..ㅠㅠ
My heart beats so freaking fast to see them..ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+961][-46]


1. [+395][-6] I don't know why this looks so heart-fluttering to me.. Look at how he's being careful not to step on Park Narae's dress..ㅠㅠ

2. [+371][-7] He pulls out a paper as if he's going to read a letter, but turns out it's just a paper with heart on it, my baby..ㅠㅠㅠ How could you not love Daniel..ㅠㅠ

3. [+358][-7] His figure drives me crazy..

4. [+145][-4] Here's a press-taken picture of him on the red carpet..

5. [+122][-1] Is he trying to look sweet here..?ㅋ
trazy.com