Klook.com

Sunday, December 30, 2018

3-members-boy group who just successfully debuted on public TB


The center is Yang Sehyung



-I knew Yang Sehyung would rock this but Yoo Byungjae was better than what I thought..ㅋㅋ

-What the heck..? They're so good..ㅋㅋ

-Yang Sehyung looks like a real idol..ㅋㅋㅋ

-Imagine how hard they must've worked for it..ㅋㅋㅋ But their legs are short, so their jumps look quite funny to me..ㅋㅋㅋ

-Yang Sehyung looks like an idol..ㅋㅋ Why is he so cool..ㅋㅋ

-They look like the mini-me version of BTS..ㅋㅋㅋ

-Yang Sehyung is like.. an idol in the comedian industry..ㅋㅋㅋ 

-They were so much better than my expectation, which took me by surprise..ㅋㅋ

-I was in panic when I found out that they're actually good at it..ㅋㅋ

-Yang Sehyung slayed the whole performance..ㅋㅋㅋ

-Yang Sehyung was the main dancer, main vocal, and also the center..ㄷㄷ

-Yang Sehyung has the talent..ㅋㅋ
trazy.com