Klook.com

Sunday, December 30, 2018

Wendy tries out short hair for the first time after her debut



Honestly, it's just an edited picture.
She has never cut her hair short after her debut.
I just edited it to imagine how she would look like with short hair..ㅠㅠㅠ

Currently, she's still keeping her long hair.


-I think she would look really pretty with short hair..ㅠㅠ

-I know that's just an edited picture but she looks nice with short hair, it suits her..ㅠㅠ

-So pretty.. I hope she will never cut her bangs and let her forehead free like that forever..ㅠㅠ

-Hul.. She looks gorgeous with short hair!

-She reminds me of Jeon Hyosung in that edited picture.. 

-Whoa, I hope she'll cut her hair short some day..ㅠㅠ She's going to look so pretty!

-This surprised me. I was like, 'How come I didn't know my bias cut her hair??' and turns out that's just an edited picture..

-Huk.. She's going to look gorgeous with short hair. It somehow makes her look more elegant and classy..

-She looks beautiful, but I personally think she looks better with long hair..

-The day she cuts her hair short will also be the day I die.. But please, do that hairstyle..

-She's literally a princess, I repeat.. A princess!!ㅠㅠㅠ

-That's crazy.. I don't know if the whole world is ready to see Wendy with short hair..

-She has the most beautiful face shape I have ever seen.. 

-That surprised me.. Ugh, I swear I stopped breathing for a few seconds..
trazy.com