Klook.com

Sunday, December 30, 2018

25 years of Suzy's life

Suzy

After her debut

Dream High

The Sound of a Flower

While You Were Sleeping

From this below are the gifs that I think she looks pretty in it

First love

A baby

The visual that makes you want to protect her at all costs..

The visual that brightens up your day

I think Suzy has been doing matured-looking..? make up to match her image with various of roles..? or characters..?

But I personally think she looks the prettiest when she fills the triangle in the end of her eyes, it makes her look like a puppy. It also makes her look fresh and youthful.
I hope Park Jinyoung sees this and finds the best make up artist and stylist for her. I'm not a fan of her, I just find her adorable and like her so much.

[+322][-49]

1. [+103][-8] It's funny how people talk about her face without knowing the facts first..ㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+66][-3] Maybe this is the kind of make up that you're talking about..ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+56][-3] I know, right.. That make up suits her really well..ㅠㅠ Because of her career as an actress, she can't help but wear matured-looking make up that don't actually suit her..ㅠㅠ But if you see her bare face, you'll see her pre-debut face that hasn't changed at all..

4. [+38][-1] Suzy always looks pretty but I think she looks the prettiest with her 'Only You' make up..ㅠㅠ I still watch fancams and videos of her during that promotion these days..ㅠㅠ

5. [+34][-1] She looks so much prettier with light make up.. 
trazy.com