Klook.com

Tuesday, December 25, 2018

J-Hope who really loves to wear glasses

Here are some pictures of him from Dispatch Christmas pictorial
MPbsC
WrnwT

JHope wearing the glasses that Jimin bought for him during a concert
WiltedKaleidoscopicEsok
PowerlessPalatableAmericanwirehair
ImaginativePopularBantamrooster
wpGIW
BSkVv

SmugLightheartedFruitfly
BitesizedNippyIndianrockpython
UtyBb
sgPWr

GraySourGonolek
ZxxBW
PjfDs

wBoaa
DiscreteImmediateBagworm
TastyThinDuiker
AshamedFrighteningHorse
He looks good with it..


-I really love him with glasses. I mean, I still love him even when he's not wearing glasses but he just looks so cute when he wears them..

-He looks so cute..ㅠㅠ 

-Our Hobi is indeed very gorgeous..ㅠㅠ

-He looks so sweet with them on.. I really love the ones that Jimin bought for him..

-The longer you look at him, the more beautiful he looks..

-Oh.. J-Hope is so handsome. He looks really outstanding these days..

-He is really gorgeous.. I mean it..

-I really like him these days.. He's so good-looking and he smiles a lot, not to mention that he's a great dancer..

-He looks so cheerful.. He really does smile a lot..

-The ones that Jimin bought for him are the most beautiful one..

-I like him..ㅠㅠ I like Hobi a lot..ㅠㅠ

-He looks good with glasses because he has a very beautiful nose..ㅠㅠ

-I have to admit that he wasn't outstanding in my eyes, at first.. But these days, he's the one that I'll look for first everytime I see BTS. I like the way he dances, the way he talks, and the way he does things..
trazy.com