Klook.com

Tuesday, December 25, 2018

Sunmi to be the only idol who debuted in the 2000s to attend Gayo Daejeon this year

오늘 SBS가요대전 출연진 중 제일 최고참이자 유일한 2000년대 데뷔 | 인스티즈
Sunmi debuted in 2007 with Wonder Girls
and also the only solo singer to attend Gayo Daejeon this year


-Miya!!!ㅠㅠ Miya is so pretty!!!

-I love you, Miya..ㅠㅠ

-Whoa.. She's the only singer who debuted in 2000s who attended Gayo Daejeon this year?ㄷㄷ

-Miya..ㅠㅠ Let's only walk on the flowery paths in the future<3

-I love her so much..ㅠㅠ She's so beautiful, I love her with all of my heart..ㅠㅠ

-This makes me realize how fast the time has gone by..ㅎㅎ^^

-This is one of the reason why I am still her fan even 10 years have passed!!

-Whoa.. She looks cold..ㅠㅠ

-Lee Sunmi is the best..ㅠㅠ

-She debuted in 2007 but somehow doesn't look like it.. Is it probably because she took a hiatus for a quite long time..?

-She's so amazing..ㅠㅠ And she looks more beautiful as the time passes by..ㅠㅠ

-Ah.. I had no idea Sunmi attended Gayo Daejeon..
trazy.com