Klook.com

Tuesday, December 25, 2018

Kai's solo dance part in Gayo Daejeon today



-He's so cool..ㅠㅠ I was like, 'Kai is truly a God' as I watched his part..ㅠㅠㅠ

-Ah.. I feel like fainting..

-My jaw literally dropped when he did his part.. He's really sexy..ㅠㅠㅠ

-Guys, this is unbelievable.. God-Kai.. Kai is a God!!!!

-I literally gasped during this part..ㅜㅜㅜ God-Kai..

-He's a really great dancer!!

-I couldn't close my mouth as I watched him dancing..

-Ah.. Kim Jongin is truly the best. I watched this part while kneeling and my hands clasped together. Kai, you're a God..ㅠㅠ

-I was watching Gayo Daejeon while eating ice cream cake and I couldn't help but drool when he came on the screen because of how cool he looked..

-I couldn't breathe when his solo part came up.. I couldn't even shut my mouth close. He's the best, he truly is..

-I can't believe that I find myself imagining if I were that rose..

-I unconsciously held my breath when his solo part came up..

trazy.com