Klook.com

Tuesday, December 25, 2018

Idols who did a cover of Queen's Don't Stop Me Now

They did a great job.
Especially Got7's JB


-Kang Seungyoon's voice is truly a gem..ㅎㅎㅎ

-I had no expectation at first.. But Kang Seungyoon took me by surprise, I thought he was only good at singing but his voice suits the song really well..

-They all did a great job.. I know no one except DK and Seungyoon, though..

-JB really did slay the whole performance.. I was so surprised..

-I really like Kang Seungyoon's voice..

-The one who did the intro is really great.. Is he the one that people calls JB?? He shocked me..ㅋㅋ

-Who performed this?

-JB has a really great voice..

-The part distribution is kind of disappointing, though..ㅠㅠ

-Who did the intro?? He did really great..

-All of these guys are so much better than what I thought..

-The part distribution is disappointing.. Doyoung barely had any lines, but he did well..

-Doyoung did really well, it's too bad that he barely had any lines..ㅠㅠ But the 5 of them suits the song really well. I enjoyed the performance!

-They all did great job.. I'm not familiar with some of them, if I had the chance I'll make sure to memorize their names and faces..

-Whatever about the part distribution.. JB and Kang Seungyoon enjoyed the performance and they did a really great job up there..

-JB suits the song really well, which took me by surprise.. I was worried at first but I guess I didn't have to. All of them are the main vocals in their group..

-They did a really great job.. I always knew that Kang Seungyoon is amazing but JB..? He took me by surprise..
trazy.com