Klook.com

Tuesday, December 25, 2018

A couple from the drama 'Goblin' to reunit through a tVN new drama

The Grim Reaper and Sunny..ㅠㅠㅠㅠ



-I'm so going to love this..ㅠㅠ I will absolutely watch this drama!

-Amazing!! This is such a great news!

-Hul.. Is this a spin-off from Goblin??

-Hul.. Are they both going to star in this drama??? This is amazingㅠㅠ

-I have waited for this drama for like.. forever.. I can't wait!

-Whoa, I absolutely have to watch this drama.. The best couple I have ever seen in my life!

-It's not Sunhee, it's Sunny!ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Okay, now I know what my first drama in 2019 is going to be..

-Whoa.. They really look cute together..

-Hul.. I'm getting goosebumps all over my body. I'm so gonna watch this drama!

-Yoo Inna is so pretty..ㅠㅠ I'll make sure to watch this drama!!

-Euntak and Taehee also shoot a movie together!!ㅋㅋㅋ

-What does it mean by 'Pichi' Couple?? I don't et it..
  -The hat that The Grim Reaper wears looks like hats from Pizza Hut, and Sunny owns a Chicken restaurant in the drama. That's why they get called 'Pichi' Couple, shortened from 'Pizza+Chicken'!

-I'm looking forward to this drama!
trazy.com