Klook.com

Tuesday, December 25, 2018

Red Velvet x Twice collaboration show cases the girls' dancing skills



-Seulgi is a really great dancer..

-Why are they letting Irene dance in such outfit??ㄷㄷㄷ So risky..

-I can't concentrate on the girls because of the fanchants..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I don't think so.. This song is not the right choice to showcase dancing skills.. But I can't help but notice the fanchants, though..ㅋㅋㅋ

-I watched for 40 seconds and let's be real, what can you notice from the video? The dance moves are simple so it doesn't really showcase one's dancing skills..

-I can't recognize who's who.. Let alone telling who dances well and who doesn't..

-The fanchants are so hilarious for me..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-The dance moves are way too simple to be used to judge someone's dancing skills..

-When Twice's part comes up, the fanchants are dominated by men.. But when RV comes up, they're dominated by women..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

-Momo looks outstanding.. She looks the prettiest when she dances..

-I think this song showcases one's singing skills better rather than their dancing skills..

-Well, the moves are quite simple.. Even I can do that..

-First of all, who chose the song? I need to talk to them..

-The only thing I notice is how uncomfortable Irene looks in her outfit..

trazy.com