Klook.com

Tuesday, June 6, 2017

, ,

There are too much posts about Produce 101 in instiz..

Hmm.. As someone who doesn't watch Produce 101, I feel like an outcast..


-I know right.. I thought this was a forum made only for Produce 101.. There are just too much posts about Produce 101..ㅠㅠ

-I agree.. I also feel like an outcast because I don't watch that show..

-There's nothing we can do about it.. I don't watch that show too, by the way..

-I know right, and people at my school only talks about Produce 101 too these daysㅋㅋㅋ I can't understand what they're talking aboutㅠㅠ

-That's why I reported every posts about Produce 101 I see in this site..

-I can relate... I don't watch the show so I can't understand what they're talking about..

-I know right.. They're too biased..

-For me, I watch the show and I like the boys but I'm not biased at all.. I get bored to see posts about Produce 101 too..

-I can feel you.. I don't know who's who..

-It sounds a little bit biased, indeed.. But there's nothing we can do about it.. Instiz is a fan community after all..

-I also become an outcast at school because I'm the only one who doesn't watch Produce 101ㅋㅋ
trazy.com